BUT, and it is a big BUT, don’t
even consider spending a penny, unless you are committed to working
through the more than 50 sections of tips, tricks, truths, techniques,
topics and text. The operative word is “working.”
Is This You?
- You know that to be considered for
a top - or even better - position in the company you
work for, you must become an effective presenter. But, you don’t
know how or where to start.
- You have been given an assignment to present a report on your pet project, but you are filled with
fear when you think about getting up in front of a group.
- You are already speaking, and many have told you that you have a “natural speaking
ability.” You also enjoy it, but know that to pursue presenting
professionally, you will have to achieve a higher level of excellence.
- You have trouble expressing your ideas when called upon at a meeting. You can always think of great answers
after the meeting is over.
- You don’t have aspirations to become a professional speaker, but would appreciate
feeling more confident and being able to do a terrific job when
asked to fill in as an emcee or company spokesperson.
- You have your own business and know that a great way to find prospective clients is to volunteer
to speak on your area of expertise. But, to make a good impression
for your business, you will have to be better than “good”
on the platform.
If any of the above scenarios describe
you, you have come to the right place!
has been quite a long time that I have been browsing your site
and found the site really interesting. It is not only informative
and helpful in an effective way but lots of variations in topics
made it truly a fantastic site for presentation.”
Ezaz Ahmed, firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is Chris King, anyway?
I, Chris King of Creative
Keys, have been a professional speaker and have lived
a freelance lifestyle for more than 18 years. A human development
specialist, artist, storyteller, trainer, consultant, web
site designer, TV announcer, model, mathematician, marketing
manager, newspaper editor, salesperson, waitress, writer,
speaker and mother of five are some of the personas that have
given me creative expertise and lots of material for my presenting,
writing and storytelling.
What Is Unique about How to Leave Your Audiences Begging for
At this point, you are wondering, “How and why can this E-book help me any more than any of
the other books written about presentation skills?”
Yes, I recommend many other books that
are excellent and filled with great information. The main
differences between my new E-book and the others are:
- Attitude. I know for a fact
that no matter where you fit - from fear to finesse - you have
what it takes to become an OUTRAGEOUSLY Powerful Presenter. If
I can believe in you, you can believe it too, and achieve it as
long as you commit to taking the steps.
- Experiences. You will live
my experiences with speaking, attending others’ presentations,
observing, learning, making mistakes, giving workshops and working
with a variety of audiences. You will read about the good and
the far-from-good. We will learn together.
- Simple Truths. Rather than
writing what I think you want to read and hear, I have written
about the way it is - at least, in my opinion and the result of
years of speaking, hanging around with and knowing other speakers.
I have worked hard to focus on the basics - making complex ideas
easy to grasp.
- Personal Stories. You will
find personal stories intertwined throughout. As a speaker, you
will learn that stories add interest and are easily internalized
and remembered. Stories reach into the hearts of our listeners
and readers. They show them and us that we are human.
just love your enthusiasm, it jumps off the pages.”
Jonathan Bailey, New York Storyteller and Writer
What’s Actually Included? What Will I Learn?
There are six major chapters with a total
of 56 different sections. There is also an additional listing
of Resources of Interest, including books, organizations, newsletters
To whet your interest the following
are the major chapters with a few of the highlights of what is covered
in each chapter:
How and Why:
Building a Powerful Foundation
This chapter includes some of the following
sections (all expanded with many examples):
- Discover the five keys to Powerful Presentations.
- What are the five ways to guarantee that you
will never, never be boring?
- Learn the eight steps to conquering your fear
- What are the five ingredients necessary for
attacking a topic with meaning?
- When and how should you use visuals? You will
be introduced to the six important secrets.
- Don’t worry! You will embrace the question
and answer portion of your presentation after using these seven
- You deserve a powerful and polished introduction.
Follow these four steps to make it a reality.
- The microphone is your friend. At least
it will be once you incorporate these six methods.
The Next Level:
How to Hone Your Presentation Skills
- Learn to KISS - Keep It Simple Silly - when
you concentrate on these nine areas.
- How do you rate in the realm of the non-verbal?
Open yourself up to six ways to use it to advantage.
- Perfect getting from here to there. You will
find more than ten tips on the cleverness of transitions.
- A pause is worth a plethora of words. What
are the six ways to use its power?
- If you enjoy a good mystery, you will be thrilled
with these nine tools of anticipation and suspense.
- Involve the audience. Here are ten steps to
getting participation that your listeners will love.
- When, why and how can we make use of the power
of story? These five tips will get you started on the storytelling
- Are you searching for a creative method of
presentation planning? Mind-mapping is re-introduced with five
initial descriptions along with Internet resources.
- Do you marvel at those who can get up and
speak with authority on just about anything?You will be introduced
to ten ideas for always being prepared to think on your feet.
- Be prepared for that delightful moment
when the presentation comes to a close. Here are five ways to
handle it as a professional.
Once we become effective, confident and
well known as a presenter, there are many special presentations
we will be involved with. This chapter includes how to handle the
- When Asked for an Impromptu Presentation
- How to Hold Effective Meetings
- Prepare a Strong Elevator Speech
- Add Pizzazz to Everyday Presentations
- How to Develop a Powerful Short Presentation
- Tips for a Dynamic Workshop
- Telecommunications - How Good Are You?
- The Qualities of an Excellent “Signature
- The Good, Bad and the Ugly of Technology Talks
- You’ve Been Asked to Present on the
- Get the Crowd Involved - Successful Icebreakers
- Recording - The Ins and Outs
Just a short note to tell you how much I enjoyed your presentation
on Saturday at the CDPUG Web SIG. You are a wonderful presenter,
are warm and funny, and very knowledgeable. I admire your ability
to learn/tackle new technologies and programs."
Janet Dodrill, Former Director of Web Services, Marketing Department,
The Cleveland Institute of Art, http://www.cia.edu
When Things Don’t Turn Out as They Should
is never perfect, so this chapter deals with some of life’s
challenges and includes the following:
- How to Face and Deal with the Unexpected
- Murphy’s Law in Action
- Ten Biggest Mistakes Presenters Make
- Lessons Learned the Hard Way
- Escape the PowerPoint Pitfalls
- How to Avoid Distracting Habits
- What NOT to Do as a Presenter
- Presenter Pitfalls to Shun
Different Roles for the Presenter
you have reached a level of presentation excellence, you
will either choose or will be chosen for one of the many different
roles of a presenter, including the following:
- Steps to Becoming a Professional Speaker
- How to Handle the Important Role of Emcee
- Approaching the Important Role of Facilitator
- Successful Presentations by Panels and Panelists
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly of Partnering
with another Presenter
- Taking Part in Special Ceremonies: Weddings,
Funerals, Ribbon Cuttings,
have established a valuable service for those of us that genuinely
enjoy getting up in front of people and provide information
and sometimes entertainment. Again, many thanks for your contribution
to our church's welcome dinner (information about emceeing).
At any rate, you pulled my bacon out of the fire!"
Larry at email@example.com
are also special considerations to presenting - no matter what your
level is. Therefore, this chapter includes the following
- Why Do You Speak? Are You Accomplishing Your
- Qualities of an Influential Speaker
- How to Use Feedback to Advantage
- How to Gather and Benefit from the Power of
- Use Your Unique STYLE
- Establish Credibility - One Detail at a Time
- A Matter of Trust - Presentation Ethics
- The Most Important Secret to Powerful Presenting
- Good to Great - What Makes the Difference?
- How to Be Memorable
- Have FUN!
And, that is just a quick, down
and dirty synopsis of what you will find in each of the
fully packed chapters. There is much, much more. Throughout this
helpful E-book manual, I remind you often that I am as close as
my e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
and/or telephone (216-991-8428) if you have any questions or concerns
about the content.
|" I know this is long, Chris, but I just had to let you know the GROWTH that has taken place with me in the past few months. You are responsible for assisting with keeping me feeling empowered and motivated. I continue to read your newsletters with anticipation and knowing that I will always learn something in doing so. Thanks for your leadership - for your zest for living - and for passing on to others the fruits of your labors!
Gratefully, Carolyn Ausborn, owner/trainer,
Care-A-Lot ECE Training & Consulting, "The Spirit of Caring in Action" email@example.com
How to Order:
How to Leave Your Audiences
Begging for MORE! Wait a minute - let me tell you
about the bonuses that are added into your order for no extra charge:
Bonus #1. Worksheet for Planning Your
To be used in conjunction with the E-book, this worksheet
will be sent to you as a PDF and also a Word document (for desktop
planning). It will take you through all of the steps to preparing
Bonus #2. 125 Ways to Develop Your Personal
and Professional STYLE
What will make you memorable? What gives you an aura, charisma and
the ability to feel at ease in social and business situations? STYLE.
By developing your own personal and professional STYLE, you will
live your life on purpose - with class, pleasure and success in
every area. An OUTRAGEOUSLY Powerful Presenter must have STYLE.
This Special Report tells you how.
Bonus #3. How to Invigorate Your Life
and Career through Exercise: The Benefits, Steps, Tips, Procedures,
Practices and Myths including 10
Benefits of Physical Fitness and Exercise; 8
Steps on How to Get Started in a Successful Fitness Routine; 13
Exercise Tips, Practices and Procedures; and 9
Common Myths of Exercise and Physical Fitness.
Bonus #4. Fitness Methods, Exercise and
Tools: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly!
An OUTRAGEOUSLY Powerful Presenter must be fit, healthy and full
of vigor. In these two Special Reports by Chris King, an American
Council on Exercise (A.C.E.) Certified Group Fitness Instructor
who has taught fitness classes for fourteen years, you will learn
Bonus #5. One hour of free consultation
on the telephone with Chris King.
You will be sent an assessment form to uncover your biggest presentation
challenges and/or burning questions, so we will have a good starting
place for our discussion.
This E-book along with
the bonuses costs only $67.00. You can't beat that
for all of the help and information you receive!
So, What Does All of This Cost?
The Good News
There is a
100% satisfaction, money back guarantee, so you have nothing
to lose! And, a lifetime of success to gain.
a mere $10 more, add two brand new Special Reports - Hot Off the Press:
How to Add the Power of Story to Your
Yes, stories have power - especially when you are presenting. This
report covers the why, when, what, how, where and who of storytelling.
It not only answers your questions, it includes what makes an effective
story and plenty of helpful resources.
The How-To’s of Handouts Your
Listeners Will Treasure
We are ready to present powerfully, but should we and how do we
prepare professional handouts. This report includes all the practical
ins and outs of why, what, how, when, who, and where of effective
and meaningful handouts.
The only way to get your hands on these two reports
for only $10 is to Order Them Bundled with the
Order the Bundle by Clicking
the Button below:
P.S. Why don't you give yourself the gift of Outrageous
Presentation Skills? Make it a top goal/intention for this
year. You deserve it and will be glad you did.
P.P.S. And, if for any reason you don't
find a wealth of information in this E-book, just let me
know and your money will be refunded with no questions asked.
back to top