Happy Thursday, Gresham! Here’s everything you need to know today in Gresham.
First, today’s weather forecast:
Cloudy with decreasing rain. High: 53 Low: 42.
Here are the best stories in Gresham today:
- World’s smallest park reopens (patch)
- Clackamas commissioners go virtual after protests (patch)
- Developer Sees Criminal Charges Dropped After Seven Years (Fix)
- COVID-19 cases, rise in hospitalizations (patch)
- Newberg School Board members can keep their jobs (fix)
- Latest: Check Hospital Capacity in the Gresham Area (Gresham Patch)
Today Gresham Daily is brought to you in part by Newrez, one of the nation’s leading mortgage lenders. Make a a smart move for your future and refinance with Newrez today. Call 844-979-1707 to get in touch with a Newrez Loan Officer. Newrez, LLC (NMLS #3013)
- Town of Gresham: “Every household in the United States is eligible to order 4 free COVID-19 home tests. Testing is completely free. Orders typically ship within 7-12 days. Order your tests now to have them when you need them . Use this link to order yours:…” (Instagram)
- Gresham-Barlow School District: “Thank you to the Powell Valley Elementary Student Leadership Team for leading the Pledge of Allegiance at the January 13 School Board Meeting! PVES Panther Pride! #InspireEmpowerTHRIVE” (Facebook)
- Rotary Club of Gresham Oregon: “Jeff McCall with Mid School Music School in downtown Gresham” (Facebook)
- Town of Gresham – Government: “Every household in the United States is eligible to order 4 free COVID-19 home tests. Testing is completely free. Orders typically ship within 7-12 days. Order your tests now to have them when you need them . Use this link to order yours: ht…” (Facebook)
- Gresham-Barlow School District: “We need your feedback on future uses of the vacant West Gresham Elementary School building. GBSD is considering repurposing the building to house several district and community services. To gather feedback, the school district is using… ” (Facebook)
Do you like the Gresham Daily? Here are all the ways you can get more involved:
That’s all for today. See you soon!
— Colin Miner
About me: I’ve been with Patch for nearly 6 years after a career that spanned The New York Times, The Oregonian, The Washington Post, as well as KATU, KOIN, and KGW. For the past three years, I’ve served as Patch’s Head of News and Content Partnerships as well as National Editor.