Have a nice day, neighbors! Gus Saltonstall here with the Friday issue of the Upper West Side Daily.
First of all, the weather forecast for the day:
Clouds breaking and warming. High: 76 Low: 60.
Here are the best stories on the Upper West Side today:
- Kuwaiti investor Wafra in contract to purchase 720 West End Avenue (The real deal)
- Bloomingdale School of Music returns to beloved Brownstone! – iLovetheUpperWestSide.com (I love the Upper West Side)
- West Side Rag ‘The director of’ The Panic in Needle Park ‘remembers the 70s, a young Al Pacino and risking his life for a good shot on the occasion of the 50th anniversary (westsiderag.com)
- Man Citi cycling on UWS section of West Side Highway killed: NYPD (Upper West Side Patch)
- ‘Unbelievable’: Carmine’s hostess denies using racial slurs during vax warrant attack (New York Post )
- An elegant design guide for the Upper West Side (Guestofaguest.com)
Today’s Upper West Side Daily is brought to you by our friends at Verizon. They are building the fastest 5G network in the country. To find out how 5G will change the lives of you and your community – and gain access to this amazing technology – Click here. And thank you Verizon for sponsoring this Upper West Side community resource!
From our sponsors – thank you for supporting the local news!
Concerts and services:
Please follow and stay informed. I’ll meet you in your inbox tomorrow morning with a new update! If you are feeling these newsletters, consider bringing some of your friends and neighbors with you. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Gus Saltonstall
About me: Hi Patch readers! I’m a Patch reporter covering the Manhattan neighborhoods of West Village, Upper West Side, and Washington Heights / Inwood. If you like my writing, please subscribe to Patch newsletters. Graduated from Dickinson College. Born and raised on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Send your advice to [email protected]
Got a tip or suggestion for an upcoming Upper West Side Daily? I’m all ears. You can email me at [email protected]